ElmorLabs PMD Power Measurement Device
This device lets you measure the voltage, current and power flowing through your CPU and GPU power inputs.
An OLED screen attached to the board will show you the current power consumption or details on each connector.
PCIE1, EPS1, EPS2 connectors can each handle up to 30 A of continuous current and PCIE2 (dual connectors) up to 50 A for a capability of measuring a total of 1680W continuously.
Peak readings up to 60 A are possible on all connectors.
By connecting it to EVC2 using the included cable, you can view and log voltage and current readings at up to 10 ksps.
- 2x EPS 8-pin (CPU) and 3x PCIE 8-pin (GPU) power inputs from power supply
- 5x custom output connectors for use with included cabling
- PCIE1, EPS1, EPS2 channels 0-15.5 V 0-60 A, with max 30 A continuous load
- PCIE2 (dual input) channel 0-15.5 V 0-60 A, with max 50 A continuous load
- OLED screen displaying overall power consumption or power, voltage and current per channel
- I2C connector for extended readings, logging and oscilloscope functionality (up to 10 ksps)
- Menu options for offset calibration, timeout behavior and I2C address selection
- PMD-05: Added adjustable
- PMD circuit board
- Acrylic case including mounting hardware
- OLED display
- 2x EPS 8-pin output cables
- 3x PCI-E 8-pin output cables
- 1x I2C cable
Please contact us for the latest I2C Software
We Also Recommend
Iceriver KS0 Power supply - 150W
Sale price R 1,13905 R 1,139.05