Built from its predecessor, the X11-AMP retains the quality of the X11 while adding several new features not seen in the industry. It is backward compatible as a replacement for the X8, X6B, X7B, and X11.
The AMP version displays the total DC amperage as well as Voltages. Users now have the ability to know their DC watts output. The X11 Amp is the breakout board for built for ASIC or GPU Mining.
Easily calculate your wattage use with a simple formula.
Current x Voltage = Watts e.g. 70 Current multiplied by 12v equals 900 watts.
Breakout Board Specifications:
- Live Amp reading directly on the X11 / Minimum 20amps for accuracy
- Support up to 120Amp / 2400Watts
- Electronic on /off switch. Retains its state
- 16x 6-Pin PCIe connectors
- LED indicator lights: Yellow (receiving power), Green (pushing power)
- On-board LED voltmeter display
- On-board LED current display
- Protective bottom plate
- Chain Sync Feature through X11, and ZSX Breakout boards is done by connecting the interconnect cable from PSU 1 to PSU2, PSU 2 to PSU 3, and so on. Feature tested with up to 20 PSU in a Daisy Chain.
- (1) X11 Amp Breakout Board